Zulu Response is an application by Web Interactive Solutions.. Zulu Response was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.In Zulu Response play either as a British soldier or Zulu warrior in first person in a simulated tactical game for singleplayer, 4 person co-op or 8 person mulitplayer.The game is based off true stories from the...
Zulu Response Review
Zulu Response is an application created by Web Interactive Solutions.. Zulu Response was first published on . Zulu Response is currently available on Steam, Other.
In Zulu Response play either as a British soldier or Zulu warrior in first person in a simulated tactical game for singleplayer, 4 person co-op or 8 person mulitplayer.
The game is based off true stories from the African Anglo Zulu wars of 1879 where each player has a squad of intelligent AI plus reserves at their command.
Command a Squad of AIThere are different classes of player with each having a unique squad of Zulu or British AI to command. The AI can be commanded as a whole unit, smaller groups or individually.
The size of a squad and number of reserves depend on the player class and whether they are Zulu or British.
The player can:
- assign rally point destinations, generic target areas or have AI follow you
- command the British AI to form up in battle lines of standing and crouched
- assign British AI target locations and order them to fire on command
- Command each line of AI to fire at once or alternate between standing and crouched soldiers to create a constant hail of bullets
Configurable OptionsThere are many configurable game options which make each game unique. Adjust realism settings for weapons, AI skill, environment, movement and tiredness during battle:
- Tiredness impacting player movement
- Weapons and melee effectiveness, adjust for each player and AI class
- Adjust levels that impact AI tiredness in battle
- Update the speed and frequency that AI move, fight and detect a target
- Adjust Zulu speed and movement based on health
- Command distance: will AI only respond to orders if in hearing range
- Select game objectives like walls to breach, target spawn areas and numbers to escape
- Game timer
- Choose to have weapons smoke linger on the battlefield and create an eerie smoky battlefield
- Iron sight or cross hair
- Re-spawn or have it hardcore and realistic where player death ends game
- Options for AI quick recognition: choose none, name or have symbol tags appear above AI in your squad
- Reload: auto or player initiates
- Spear impalement
- Soldier cowardice: set a level that impacts desertion and AI morale in battle
- Frequency of player requested Zulu charges
- Percentage of Zulus that form an Impi charge
- Number of reserves for a player
- Choose an in game marker cursor