Nebulous is an app by Namazu Studios. Nebulous was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam.Painful physics puzzles… in a fun way (trust us)!Nebulous is a physics-based puzzle game where you must help guide Commander Dash Johnson, a trapped astronaut, through maze-like levels, seeking the next wormhole t...
Nebulous is an application developed by Namazu Studios. Nebulous was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam.
Painful physics puzzles… in a fun way (trust us)!
Nebulous is a physics-based puzzle game where you must help guide Commander Dash Johnson, a trapped astronaut, through maze-like levels, seeking the next wormhole to his eventual freedom. Arrange the pieces of the puzzle so that when he falls, gravity and momentum guide him safely (and probably painfully) to the end.
“This is just a chemical reaction - all in my mind. And what a fine, strong mind it is - handsome even - and more than capable of riding out this hallucination, clearly caused by cosmic rays... Right?”
Every level has up to 5 playfields, arranged in a cube. Rotate the level and move the objects in each panel, then release Commander Johnson and hope he makes it through to the final wormhole! Deal with unreliable gravity, trampolines, conveyor belts, and other fun inconveniences.
"What if this isn’t all in my mind? What if… what if something is moving these objects? Or someone…”
Oculus Rift VR-o-Vision Support!
The game is designed with the Oculus Rift in mind. You can interact with the world by turning your head to select and move the objects in each level. If you don’t have a headset, you can also play with the mouse.
- Solve a plethora of brain-teasing puzzles
- Use or dodge bouncy aliens, gravity machines, conveyor belts, space rocks, lasers, blocks, blocks, and more blocks (and other stuff)
- Physics-driven puzzle “fun"
- Fun is in quotes to show that it’s actually really fun
- Guide a powerless astronaut through an absurdly horrific limbo and relish his misfortunes as he questions his sanity in fully voiced dialogue
- Play hands-free in fabulous Oculus Rift VR-o-Vision
- There’s no such thing as space madness