ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH Screens and Pre-Order Bonuses
The hottest selling fitness/dance title for the Wii is coming to the Xbox 360 Kinect in 2012 with some new features.
Zumba Fitness RUSH will feature 42 songs (10 of which are exclusive to the Kinect version), 5 Kinect-exclusive venues, 6 instructors (3 of which are new), and 24 dance routines. The game will support online multiplayer, voice controls, and post-launch DLC. Also, a new workout tracker will help players chart their calorie burn.
Two pre-order bonuses have been announced:
- For GameStop, players will receive a free subscription to Z-Life magazine, the official magazine of all things Zumba Fitness, including fashion, wellness, music, and much more.
- For Best Buy, players will get a code to unlock exclusive in-game content.
I tend to cry foul with game-changing content included in pre-order bonuses, and if this on-disc content can only be unlocked through pre-ordering from Best Buy, this falls in the category of pre-order bonuses that should be considered criminal. When someone buys a game, all the content in that game should be accessible and available to its new owner. I’m fine with playing the game to open content, but purchasing from a specific store to get gameplay modes and features is problematic.
Zumba Fitness RUSH drops this February exclusively for the Xbox 360 Kinect.
- Zumba Fitness Rush Delivers First DLC Pack
- Majesco Teams Up with ProCamps for Summer Youth Camps
- Cooking Mama 2-Pack to Launch in August
- Majesco Reveals the Song List of NBA Baller Beats
- Steel Battalion Heavy Armor Now in Stores
- Zumba Fitness Core Coming to Kinect and Wii
- NBA Baller Beats E3 Trailer and News
- NBA Baller Beats Coming to Kinect
- IMHO: Pass It On
- Battlefield 3 Patch (for 360)