ZUMBA FITNESS 2 Opening Cinematic
I would have loved to ignore this game. Unfortunately, my best friend is a mixologist, and she loved the first game.
Fearing a poisoned alcoholic beverage at the Halloween Boo Bash (which was the best idea for a name she’s ever had), I not only post this opening cinematic, I say it is the – um – best game ever.
Yeah, I couldn’t keep that up.
Zumba Fitness 2 is slated to drop on November 15th.
First, the good: This sequel features 32 tracks, several “celebrity” trainers, and loads of personalization and stat tracking.
Now, the bad: Besides the minor tweaks to the interface, there will not be much of a change to the gameplay. I understand that people don’t want a major change to gameplay on a dance/fitness game, but why pay for a “new game” when it plays exactly like the old game?
Finally, the ugly: If you noticed in the video, the dancers are wearing stylish black braces around their wrists. No, they are not trying to make a fashion statement. Somehow, Majesco has taken a motion game where the whole point is the peripheral of the Wiimotes, Move Remotes, or Kinect, and they have added more peripherals! This game was developed for maybe a percentage of something like Mass Effect 3, and it will cost the same or more than the same game. That is robbery to the consumer.
FINAL WORD: Pass
But I know you probably won’t…
- Cooking Mama 2-Pack to Launch in August
- Majesco Reveals the Song List of NBA Baller Beats
- Steel Battalion Heavy Armor Now in Stores
- Zumba Fitness Core Coming to Kinect and Wii
- NBA Baller Beats E3 Trailer and News
- NBA Baller Beats Coming to Kinect
- Super Mario Brothers Wii Gets A Sequel
- Why I Don’t Play Wii – Trophies and Achievements in Gaming
- New Xbox Will NOT Attend E3
- #NewShow 2012-03-09: Halo 4, Capcom DLC, Shopping Kinect