Wii U Touchscreen Controller Perfect for ACIII
First of all, one of the pace-breaking mechanics of the first Assassin’s Creed games will be fixed on the Wii U. Rather than stopping gameplay to select the perfect weapon, players will tap the weapon on the touchscreen for fluid weapon changes.
Next, the map and sudden events will occur on the controller, wasting no space on the main screen.
Also, the game’s encyclopedic information will be displayed from the controller, again ensuring no break in the action.
Finally, when players hold the controller up to the screen, the controller becomes the view for Eagle Vision.
Thanks to the Wii U’s controller, Assassin’s Creed III sounds like an intuitive and fluid experience. The Xbox and PlayStation will have trouble keeping up with this action-encouraging version of the game.
- Play to Win: Week 2 – Assassin’s Creed III & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
- IMHO: Delay of Game
- End Credits 1.4.2013 – Wii U-sed, BioShock HD & Battle: THQ
- Top 5: Wii U Launch Lineup
- Scribblenauts Unlimited Coming This Holiday
- Wii U Gets a Release Date
- The Next Gen Console: A Double-Edged Sword
- Why I Don’t Play Wii – Trophies and Achievements in Gaming
- IMHO: TMI, Dude
- GameTaffy NewShow 2012-02-24 – Sony Kinect, GameBlog Blacklisted, & Assassin’s Creed III