Two Quantum Conundrum Puzzle Packs Announced for Summer
Earlier this week, Square Enix announced two DLC packs for the first-person puzzler, Quantum Conundrum, available now for Steam, PlayStation Network, and Xbox Live Arcade.
Both DLC packs promise hours of fun for players to wrap their heads around.
Beginning with “The Desmond Debacle,” players will power up the Inter-Dimensional Shift Device and explore a new wing of the Quadwrangle Manor. In this puzzle pack, Desmond, the drinking bird, delivers the new puzzles and fun. “The Desmond Debacle” will launch on July 31 on Steam for $3, Aug 14 on PSN for $3, and Aug 15 on XBLA for 240 Microsoft Points.
Then, later in the summer, “IKE-aramba!” tasks players with rescuing IKE, rather than the professor. Again opening an unexplored wing of the mansion, this DLC pack focuses on platforming across sprawling chasms. “IKE-aramba!” hits Steam on Aug 28 for $3, PSN on Sept 11 for $3, and XBLA on Sept 12 for 240 Microsoft Points.
If you purchased the “Season Pass” option on Steam, both DLC packs will be free when they launch.
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Zumba Fitness Rush Delivers First DLC Pack
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills