Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
These screens show some gameplay of the early moments in the game, including Lara Croft’s acquisition of her bow and some of the hunting that she does during the game.
Tomb Raider will launch on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on March 5.
- Top 5 Games of 2013
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Capcom Reveals Remember Me at Gamescom 2012
- Kalypso Announces Plans to Bring Alien Spidy to North America
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule