Tiny Troopers Gets Update on Steam
Iceberg Interactive and Kukouri Mobile Entertainment released a free content update for Tiny Troopers available for PC and Mac.
Developer Kukouri listened to community requests and brought fans of the game WASD control options, along with other elements.
“We’re tuning in to what is going on in the Tiny Troopers community, which, to our surprise, was really keen on getting WASD controls as an option, so we have added this feature,” said Kukouri CEO Kim Soares. “We will keep on adding stuff to the game meanwhile, with additional DLC coming next month!”
Other updates include more balanced missions, decreased mine damage and increased trooper movement speed. The developers also fixed the crash bug plaguing many players.
Tiny Troopers launched as a digital download and retail release last month. Players guide their troops through 30 stages.
- Rocketbirds Coming to Steam
- Square Enix Releases Final “Fun with Physics” Video
- Demiurge Announces Shoot Many Robots: Arena Kings
- Legend of Pegasus Trailer Unveils X’or Race
- Endless Space Review
- Cubemen Gets Major Update
- Quantum Conundrum Scores Chris Ballew
- Bang Bang Racing Available Now
- Rock of Ages Available on PSN
- ME3 Official Trailer + Steam Sales!