Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Coming to US in Summer
Featuring over 70 songs from 25 years of Final Fantasy, Theatrhythm allows players to relive some of their favorite memories by focusing on the music.
Players will tap through three game modes for each game. In Field, players travel through a plane or other scene, attempting to reach a high score to be rewarded with treasures. In Battle, players furiously tap through one of the battle anthems, fighting bosses or famous monsters. Finally, in Event, players relive each games’ best moments by sliding through melodies.
Exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS, expect Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy this summer!
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills
- Final Fantasy III Coming to Ouya