The Darkness II Demo Live on Xbox 360
Digital Extremes has got some nifty surprises in store for The Darkness II, and the demo is live now on Xbox 360 exclusively for one week.
Previews of the sequel to The Darkness reveal an interesting game tweak: quad wielding. Jackie Estacado, the star of the dark shooter is possessed by a demonic force that gives him unrivaled badassery. Part of that possession includes four demonic arms that can lift, attack, and unleash diabolical powers on Jackie’s enemies that are mapped to certain buttons on the controller. Your fingers are in for a multitasking fiesta of awesomeness.
The shooter incorporates RPG elements as well. With each of Jackie’s kills, enemies drop essence points that allow players to unlock new abilities such as summoning demonic minions, ground pounds, and levitation.
The story is a classic good vs. evil, light against darkness tale, and gamers will be on the business end of a dark and Hellish ride. To add the Darkness II demo to your download queue, click here.
- Star Trek May Come to Wii U
- IMHO: Pass It On
- Battlefield 3 Patch (for 360)
- Durango Won’t Be Announced At E3
- Bethesda is Prepping for Next Gen Consoles
- HBO Go Coming to Xbox Live on April 1st
- IMHO: Getting the Most Out of Skyrim
- iOS Receiving Mass Effect: Infiltrator
- MASS EFFECT 3 Achievements Do Not Require Kinect
- ZUMBA FITNESS RUSH Teaser Trailer