Street Fighter x Tekken Adds 12 Characters…Sort Of
Remember those evil hackers who unlocked the DLC characters that were already on the disc they owned? Well, those evil shmucks are sore now, since Capcom is finally releasing that on-disc DLC for your legitimate re-purchase.
These characters, originally scheduled to be “released” in fall with the launch of the PS Vita version of the game, will be unlocked on the 31 of July for the totally reasonable price of $20 or 1600 Microsoft Points.
Now, the Street Fighter x Tekken roster will feature an even 50 characters, all 50 of which were already available on the disc but hidden from players.
Finally, players will get to play as Blanka, Cody, Dudley, Elena, Guy, and Sakura from the Street Fighter camp or Alisa Bosconovitch, Bryan Fury, Christie Monteiro, Jack-X, Lars Alexandersson, and Lei Wulong from the Tekken side.
And best of all, if you fork over the cash for these characters that you already own, Capcom won’t try to sue you!
- End Credits 12.20.2012 – Steam, Earthbound and Capcom
- Capcom Reveals Remember Me at Gamescom 2012
- Resident Evil 6 Aims to Impress with New Screens and Trailers
- Three New Resident Evil 6 Videos
- Resident Evil 6 Comic-Con Trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD Hitting Consoles in August
- Old News: Capcom’s San Diego Comic-Con Schedule
- Marvel vs Capcom Origins to Launch in September
- Devil May Cry Scored by Noisia and Combichrist
- Okami HD to Use Move