Steel Battalion Heavy Armor Now in Stores
Exclusive to the Xbox 360′s Kinect, Capcom and From Software’s Steel Battalion Heavy Armor hit stores today for $60.
Using a controller/Kinect combination like a one-two punch combo, Steel Battalion Heavy Armor tasks players with changing the course of war using the powerful VT. Using the controller for precision shooting with the controller, like players would expect from first-person shooters, players control the game in a familiar and traditional way. However, the readout appears on screen, and with the Kinect, players can continue play without ever pausing to select menu items.
Check out the launch trailer below for a better sense of the game.
- End Credits 12.20.2012 – Steam, Earthbound and Capcom
- Capcom Reveals Remember Me at Gamescom 2012
- Resident Evil 6 Aims to Impress with New Screens and Trailers
- Majesco Reveals the Song List of NBA Baller Beats
- Three New Resident Evil 6 Videos
- Resident Evil 6 Comic-Con Trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD Hitting Consoles in August
- Old News: Capcom’s San Diego Comic-Con Schedule
- Street Fighter x Tekken Adds 12 Characters…Sort Of
- Marvel vs Capcom Origins to Launch in September