Square Enix to Produce Mastiff’s THE GREAT OUTDOORS
In the most bizarre collaboration since Mario and Sonic decided to go to the Olympics, Square Enix announced a strategic partnership with Mastiff, LLC. Slated for release in 2012 for the PC, developers Mastiff and Icarus Studios, Inc., will release a new online outdoors experience, titled The Great Outdoors.
The Great Outdoors will take players to a sprawling outdoor environment for fishing, hunting, camping, shooting, exploring, photographing, and much more. The game will allow players to meet friends or strangers online or explore alone. It will feature many licensed gear and several celebrity cameos.
In short, it’s the Cabella’s WoW.
Do you think an online outdoor-adventure game is Mastiff’s next (and first) hit? Or is this something that you will pass?
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills
- Final Fantasy III Coming to Ouya