Sleeping Dogs Shows Its Guns
Sleeping Dogs could be a fun game if it were just a martial arts game. But it certainly would not be very realistic.
After all, what Hong Kong cop uses kicks and punches when fighting the Triad. Fortunately, United Front Games added cover-based gun play to the mix with Gun Fu, a way to pack an extra punch to your — well — punches.
Sleeping Dogs hits the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on Aug 14.
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- New Video Games for August 14 – Sleeping Dogs & Darksiders II
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills