Revival of Soul Reaver Likely
The old title from the PSone and PS2 days is likely to get a comeback. The developer, Crystal Dynamics plans to bring it back to current consoles and follow the Soul Reaver protagonist Raziel, instead of the more popular Legacy of Kain series, with the vampire Kain.
The only details that were released include the plan to rework the game from the ground up and to follow a different art style. It is likely that Raziel will get a makeover, which might be disappointing to those who hold on to their 90′s “butt-cut”.
Though the series has been dead for about a decade now, Soul Reaver had an extensive following, even if it never grew as big as Legacy of Kain. Soul Reaver for PSone can be found on Playstation Network. No details have been given on a release date.
- King of Fighters XIII Coming to PSN and XBLA
- Jeremy McGrath Donates to Be the Match
- Square Enix Releases Final “Fun with Physics” Video
- Double Dragon Neon Coming in September
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD Hitting Consoles in August
- Sine Mora Coming to PSN
- Okami HD to Use Move
- Quantum Conundrum Scores Chris Ballew
- Tomba! Comes to PSN
- Bang Bang Racing Available Now