Quantum Conundrum Show Teaser
Square Enix and iam8bit are joining forces to create “The Super Dimensional Quantum Learning’s Problems and Solutions Gametime Spectacular!!”
Based on Quantum Conundrum (available now for PC), unsuspecting contestants will be taken to real-life fluffy, heavy, anti-gravity, and slow-motion dimensions. Host Kevin Pereira (former host of Attack of the Show, G4) and puppet Ike, Professor Quadwrangle’s interdimensional Kinetic Entity (crafted by Russ Walko), guide players through the wacky fun.
“I’d be in the crazy dimension to pass up the role as host for the most epic show ever,” said host Kevin Pereira. “Have you SEEN Ike? How can you say no to anything involving that little guy?”
Quantum Conundrum is the first-person puzzler, taking players through four dimensions as they attempt to find their missing uncle, Professor Quadwrangle. For those complaining about the similarities to cult classic Portal, Quantum Conundrum comes from Kim Swift, the designer and co-creator of the first Portal, and developer Airtight Games.
PC owners can download Quantum Conundrum now, but PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade players will have to wait until it launches on July 10 and 11, respectively.
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills
- Final Fantasy III Coming to Ouya