Quantum Conundrum: Heavy Dimension Screens
A nutty professor invites you to his mansion, but the only way to navigate it is to explore several dimensions and solve puzzles to get from area to area. One of those dimensions is the Heavy Dimension, where everything is metallic and, well, heavy.
Until Portal, few could imagine dedicated puzzle games in first-person. Even after the success of Portal and its blockbuster sequel, most developers are hesitant to bring puzzles to the first dimension.
But not Kim Swift and Airtight Games!
With publisher Square Enix, Quantum Conundrum will be a first-person inter-dimensional puzzler set for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade (and probably Steam, if we’re realistic about things).
At this year’s GDC, another dimension was revealed with a playable demo.
However, we’re not game developers, so we weren’t there. And we didn’t get to play it.
Fortunately, our friends at Square sent screen shots of the new Heavy Dimension to give you a taste of the visual beauty you’ll get to play with later this year.
We’ll keep a closer eye on Quantum Conundrum as more news develops.
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills
- Final Fantasy III Coming to Ouya