Persona 4 Golden North American Box Art Revealed
The hottest selling PlayStation Vita game in Japan is getting closer to its North American launch.
To date, Persona 4 Golden sold 188,782 units in Japan, making it the hottest Vita game so far. Since its launch, it has been the biggest spike in Vita sales in Japan since January, and it is the only game to have sold over 100K units in its first week.
Persona 4 Golden will drop exclusively on the PlayStation Vita this fall.
- Persona 4 Golden Preorder Bonuses
- Code of Princess Gets a Website and Launch Date
- Atlus Gets a New President
- New Growlanser Trailer before Launch
- New Persona 4 Arena Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Atlus Shows off Testament of Sherlock Holmes Screens
- New Persona 4 Screens Focus on Game Modes
- Persona 4 Arena Full Trailer
- Old News: Loads of Persona 4 Arena Stuff
- Atlus Explains Region Lock for Persona 4 Arena