Persona 4 Arena User Interface Screens
In addition to the character profile posted earlier today, Atlus sends us some screens of the user interface, and things certainly do not look bad.
Taking a comic-book feel, the menus ooze attention to detail. Several games ignore the menus, or put minimal attention to them (I’m talking at you, Wheels of Destruction).
Fortunately, this Japanese arcade port does not fall into this trap.
The attention to detail adds common-sense features that are too-often overlooked: options! From the character selection screen, players can access menus, such as the button mapping.
Persona 4 Arena hits the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on Aug 7. Check out the gallery below for the UI images.
- Code of Princess Gets a Website and Launch Date
- New Video Games for the Week of Aug 7 – Persona 4 Arena & Hero Academy
- Atlus Gets a New President
- New Growlanser Trailer before Launch
- New Persona 4 Arena Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Atlus Shows off Testament of Sherlock Holmes Screens
- New Persona 4 Screens Focus on Game Modes
- Persona 4 Golden North American Box Art Revealed
- Persona 4 Arena Full Trailer
- Old News: Loads of Persona 4 Arena Stuff