Old News: Tomb Raider The Final Hours Episode 1
The old news continues with the first episode of “The Final Hours,” a documentary looking at the development of Tomb Raider.
In association with Geoff Keighley, “The Final Hours” will include an app and behind-the-scenes episodes hosted by Zachary Levi.
“The Final Hours series documents the creative process behind today’s most anticipated games, with a particular focus on the final stretch of development,” said Geoff Keighley. “In the case of Tomb Raider I’m especially excited because, at its heart, this is a tale about the act of reinvention, both of a studio and of a franchise.”
Episode 1, “An Icon Reborn,” will feature Levi interviewing Camilla Luddington, the voice of Lara Croft.
“I have personally been a big fan of what Geoff achieved with the last two Final Hours projects,” said Karl Stewart, global brand director of Crystal Dynamics. “Sometimes the personal side of game development can get lost in the noise of bringing a game to fruition. Geoff has an uncanny ability to bring that side to life in a very unique and informative way.”
Tomb Raider will launch on March 5, 2013.
- Top 5 Games of 2013
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills