NBA Baller Beats E3 Trailer and News
NBA Baller Beats is getting its world demo on the E3 floor this week, and with the live demo, a new trailer will be shown the below trailer to the press. Unfortunately, I won’t be there, so I’m going to steal some of Majesco’s thunder.
For the lucky few who will be walking the floors of E3, Majesco invited NBA All-Star Deron Williams to show his dribbling skills on Wednesday and Streetballer “The Professor” to show off today. And for all three days of the demo, DJ Skee will host and keep things fresh.
But you and I aren’t there to enjoy it, so let’s talk stuff that we can see.
As said before, NBA Baller Beats will be a Kinect exclusive that combines music with ball handling by having players dribble a real basketball to the rhythm of one of 30 songs. Half of those songs have been revealed:
- “Amazing” – Kanye West
- “Another One Bites the Dust” – Queen
- “Bangarang” – Skrillex
- “Blue Sky” – Common
- “Bust A Move” – Young MC
- “Chillin” – Wale ft. Lady Gaga
- “C’Mon Catch ‘Em By Surprise” – Tiesto vs. Diplo ft. Busta Rhymes
- “It’s Tricky” – Run DMC
- “Let It (Edit Remix)” – Machine Drum ft. Melo X
- “New Fang” – Them Crooked Vultures
- “Obstacle 1” – Interpol
- “Party Rock Anthem” – LMFAO
- “Slam” – Onyx
- “Stylo” – Gorillaz
- “Tightrope” – Janelle Monae
The list is epic, and it’s only half full. Add unlockable difficulties, avatars, tracks, and other fun things, and you’ve got a trainer on par with Dance Central.
NBA Baller Beats will hit the Xbox 360′s Kinect on September 11.
- Majesco Teams Up with ProCamps for Summer Youth Camps
- Cooking Mama 2-Pack to Launch in August
- Majesco Reveals the Song List of NBA Baller Beats
- Steel Battalion Heavy Armor Now in Stores
- Zumba Fitness Core Coming to Kinect and Wii
- NBA Baller Beats Coming to Kinect
- New Xbox Will NOT Attend E3
- Mini Putt Park Gives You Creative Control
- #NewShow 2012-03-09: Halo 4, Capcom DLC, Shopping Kinect
- Sony/Kinect Device Rumor