MASS EFFECT 3 Achievements Do Not Require Kinect
In addition to not a single Achievement dedicated to using Microsoft’s peripheral, leaked Mass Effect 3 Achievements show that players will be able to reach a hardy 1000 Gamerscore without ever taking the game online.
While some of the Achievements are now standard for the series, like “Renegade” and “Paramour,” most of the Achievements reward actions over story progression.
The multiplayer achievements are mostly standard fare and add up to just shy of 200 more points.
SOURCE: Xbox 360 Official Magazine [SPOILER ALERT]
- Majesco Reveals the Song List of NBA Baller Beats
- Steel Battalion Heavy Armor Now in Stores
- Zumba Fitness Core Coming to Kinect and Wii
- NBA Baller Beats E3 Trailer and News
- NBA Baller Beats Coming to Kinect
- IMHO: Pass It On
- Battlefield 3 Patch (for 360)
- Durango Won’t Be Announced At E3
- SWTOR Free Weekend, “From Ashes” On-Disc DLC, & Discless Durango – The GameTaffy.com #NewShow 2012-03-16
- New Xbox Will NOT Attend E3