Marvel vs Capcom Origins to Launch in September
Many new fans joined the fight for Marvel vs Capcom 3. But several of those players never had a chance to enjoy the original arcade classics.
Fortunately, Capcom announced plans to launch Marvel vs Capcom Origins, a complete package of the two arcade classics, set to release on the Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network this September.
Containing Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes, players can relive the 90s with the Infinity Gem system (Marvel Super Heroes) and the two-on-two tag team battles (Marvel vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes).
While this port will remain fairly true to the original arcade titles, online features have been added, including online battles and spectator modes. The graphics have been touched up to allow for HD, and players can show off their skills with replay saving.
In September, Marvel vs Capcom Origins will be available on the XBLA for 1200 Microsoft Points and on the PSN for $15.
- End Credits 12.20.2012 – Steam, Earthbound and Capcom
- Capcom Reveals Remember Me at Gamescom 2012
- Resident Evil 6 Aims to Impress with New Screens and Trailers
- Three New Resident Evil 6 Videos
- Resident Evil 6 Comic-Con Trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD Hitting Consoles in August
- Old News: Capcom’s San Diego Comic-Con Schedule
- Street Fighter x Tekken Adds 12 Characters…Sort Of
- Devil May Cry Scored by Noisia and Combichrist
- Okami HD to Use Move