KOOZAC Coming to iOS and Android
In the mid-90s, I had an argument with some of my friends over whether or not any new puzzle games could be created for video games. At the time, everyone was playing Tetris, Minesweeper, or Myst, and all other games seemed to build on these ideas.
While KooZac may combine other puzzle games, this mix makes it unique. And recently, Square Enix announced that it obtained distribution rights for the critically acclaimed puzzle game and plans to port it to iOS and Android smart phones and tablets.
The game mixes Tetris with Sudoku, challenging players to create specific stacks of colored blocks in order to clear a level. The game will feature three modes: Puzzle (containing 60 levels), Blitz (an one-minute challenge which can sync with Facebook), and Endless (a game with no time limit or specific challenge).
Expect this game for iOS and Android early this year.
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- Scribblenauts Remix Goes Back to School
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills