Kingdom Hearts 3D Announces Launch Event
If you simply cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance], Square Enix has your back with a special launch event three days before the regular launch.
At the Nintendo World Store (10 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10020) on Saturday July 28 from 9am to 1pm, attendees of the special Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] launch event will have an opportunity to purchase the standard retail release or the special Mark of Mastery edition.
Additionally, attendees will receive a special gift or get an opportunity to use a special Kingdom Hearts-themed photo booth. And for those wanting to help celebrate the 10th birthday of the franchise, a corner of the store will allow fans to write messages to the development team in Japan.
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] officially launches for the Nintendo 3DS on July 31. Now, go ahead and enjoy a brand new trailer!
- New Video Game for August 16 – Crazy Chicken: Pirates 3D
- Code of Princess Gets a Website and Launch Date
- Planet Crashers Coming to Nintendo eShop
- Kingdom Hearts 3D New Worlds Trailer
- Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance New Features Trailer
- Theatrhythm Available Today
- Code of Princess Preorder Bonuses
- Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Eaters Trailer
- Marvel Pinball 3D Coming Soon
- New Heroes of Ruin Trailer