King of Fighters XIII Official Fighting Title for Evo 2012
At this year’s Evo 2012 tournament in Las Vegas, players will challenge each others’ fighting ability with King of Fighters XIII.
All paid entrants to the King of Fighters XIII tournament will receive a free Mai Shiranui T-shirt. And all attendees will get the opportunity to demo Persona 4 Arena, set to release on Aug 7.
“We are incredibly excited to be able to participate in this year’s Evo Championship Series,” commented Aram Jabbari, Manager of PR and Sales at ATLUS. ”Our presence will help us present the upcoming Persona 4 Arena to the fighting community, and will also serve as a celebration of THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII and its success. The support we received from the community during our launch of KOF XIII was nothing short of overwhelming, and it’s support that continues to this day. Rewarding that dedication is the reason we are offering Evo-exclusive Mai Shiranui T-shirts for attendees who participate in the KOF XIII tournament. It’s our small way of saying thanks for letting us be a part of the community and for everything fans have done to help promote the game.”
Will you be taking a trip to Vegas for the Evo Championship this year?
- Code of Princess Gets a Website and Launch Date
- King of Fighters XIII Coming to PSN and XBLA
- New Video Games for the Week of Aug 7 – Persona 4 Arena & Hero Academy
- Atlus Gets a New President
- New Growlanser Trailer before Launch
- New Persona 4 Arena Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Atlus Shows off Testament of Sherlock Holmes Screens
- New Persona 4 Screens Focus on Game Modes
- Persona 4 Golden North American Box Art Revealed
- Persona 4 Arena Full Trailer