Jagged Alliance: Crossfire Coming in September
Kalypso Media USA announced the stand-alone expansion to Jagged Alliance: Back in Action to drop this Sept. Get ready for more tactical RPG action with Jagged Alliance: Crossfire.
Continuing the gameplay style of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, Crossfire will feature new mercenaries, new environments, and new weapons for players to master. However, the franchise’s humorous dialogue and realistic combat remains.
The small, peaceful nation of Khanpaa finds itself under the iron grip of rogue mercenaries, but no help will come from the United Nations. Khanpaa’s UN ambassador Behnam Atiqullah wants to help his country, but no world powers will send help.
Fortunately, you are the strategic director of a Personal Military Corporation, and you believe your team can retake Khanpaa. You will have to hire a team and send them into the fight, and while rescuing the people of Khanpaa and discovering what secrets the small nation holds.
A long list of features has been added to Jagged Alliance: Crossfire, so get ready for a list!
- Tactical combat at its finest, using the enhanced “Plan n Go” system of plotting your team’s moves strategically, then executing them in nail-biting real time
- 10 new mercenaries round out your team, completing a roster of more than 50 distinct combatants with unique skills, weaknesses and quirky personalities
- 10 new maps set in the unforgiving, frozen countryside of the mountain nation of Khanpaa, will challenge your planning skills – rocky mountain terrain, narrow valleys and icy cliffs will provide new cover opportunities, chokepoints and offer optimum ambush points
- 15+ hours of gameplay across a brand new standalone campaign with a broad variety of missions
- New weapons, enemies and equipment – supplies are scarce, and your mercenaries will have to make the most of outdated weapons, limited supplies and equipment
- Enjoy the Jagged Alliance series as never before with vastly improved graphics, enhanced AI behavior, optional line-of-sight/fog of war, a polished interface and numerous performance and gameplay updates
Jagged Alliance: Crossfire hits the PC in Sept.