IOTW: Star Fox Down
Loooooooooooooollll!!! Although Star Fox 64 is one of the most iconic and valuable titles in Nintendo history, Star Fox IRL just slid above it on the entertainment scale. It’s impossible to have a bad day after seeing this unless your grandma dies. If your grandma dies, you have license to have a bad day. Now, all I can think about is how tasty Peppy and Slippy must look to Falco. I bet he goes to a support group for friend who eat friends, although I can’t imagine how anyone would want to be friends with Slippy. Not eating Slippy must be pretty tough for Falco.
Have an image you want to be featured on GameTaffy? Send an email to Clint@GameTaffy.com with your image and a description to get it featured here!
- IOTW: Ninja Troopas
- Super Mario Brothers Wii Gets A Sequel
- Wii U Gets a Release Date
- IOTW: Bullet William
- IOTW: Plants vs. Plumbers
- IOTW: Boss vs Kong
- IMHO: The Mobile Gaming War Between Sony and Nintendo
- More Disappointing News from Nintendo
- Nintendo Network… Nin-network?
- Image of the Week: Peeping Tom