IOTW: Megaton Deathclaws
Aww, Megaton. I struggled for many a night contemplating whether it was worth it to blow you to smithereens all for the sake of earning a measly trophy. Turns out, it was. I mean, who didn’t laugh when Moira Brown came crawling through the rubble, deformed forever by the nuclear fallout of said incident and still was willing to help us on our quest? Luckily, someone made a nice t-shirt in homage of the unfortunate town. I like to think they had an actual Deathclaw as a mascot who they trained to kick a football through a rusty old goalpost. His victory dance is the best part. This tee is available on Redbubble.com. Click here to buy it!
Have an image you want to be featured on GameTaffy? Send an email to Clint@GameTaffy.com with your image and a description to get it featured here!
- Shinji Mikami Scares the Zwei Outta You
- The Elder Scrolls MMO Announcement in May
- Elder Scrolls MMO Coming Soon!
- IOTW: Ghost Catcher
- My Developer Is Stronger Than Your Developer!
- Bethesda is Prepping for Next Gen Consoles
- Skyrim DLC in the Works
- Skyrim 1.3 Patch Due Next Week
- Why I Refuse to Review Skyrim