Image of the Week: Saturday Evening Post Infinite
If this were an actual Saturday Evening Post issue, I would be required to subscribe. This artsy spin gives the classic magazine a very neo feel. The BioShock series is known for having a futuristic/old timey feel, and this image fits the bill quite nicely. BioShock Infinite is currently in development and scheduled for release later this year. Artwork by Alex Garner.
Have an image you want to be featured on GameTaffy? Send an email to Clint@GameTaffy.com with your image and a description to get it featured here!
- Play to Win: Week 7 – Azure Dreams, BioShock 2, Final Fantasy III, Bloodrayne: Betrayal
- Top 5 Games of 2013
- Wii U Gets a Release Date
- The Next Gen Console: A Double-Edged Sword
- Revival of Soul Reaver Likely
- GTA V Pushed to 2013
- Next Gen Microsoft Console Ditching Discs
- BioShock Infinite’s Release Date is Finite
- SNES Game to be Released in 2013
- Assassin’s Creed Franchise Comes to a Close in October… Maybe