Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills
The PC version of Hitman: Sniper Challenge dropped today, exclusive to people who pre-ordered the game.
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions have been available for a few months, and now PC players can join the action, competing for the top spot on the leaderboard.
“IO is fully committed to delivering a PC version of Hitman: Absolution that lives up to the high standards of our PC community,” said Jon Brooke, brand director of the Hitman Franchise. “Hitman: Sniper Challenge will give them a first taste of what’s to come.”
The best part of this tasty game is the fact that players who download and install the game are automatically entered into monthly drawings. And to make sure players continue to play, the top North American sniper will win a trip for 2 to Copenhagen, Denmark to meet the Hitman: Absolution development team and have their likeness incorporated into the next game.
Until then, players will win several monthly prizes:
August – sponsored by GameSpot
- Trip for four to Major League Gaming (MLG) Fall Championship in Dallas, TX Nov. 2 – 4, 2012, including travel, accommodations, tickets to the event and backstage VIP tour
September – sponsored by Military.com
- Winner and a friend travel to San Diego to spend a day at a gun range learning to shoot weapons with an ex-Navy Seal sniper instructor
October – sponsored by Machinima
- High-end Alienware gaming PC with accessories
Hitman: Absolution drops on Nov 20 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC from developer IO Interactive A/S and producer Square Enix.
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Final Fantasy III Coming to Ouya
- Square Enix Announces Its Gamescom Lineup