New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Despite being a colossal failure for the past two years, Square Enix continues to support and work on Final Fantasy XIV. The most recent work has been on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, part expansion and part relaunch.
The concept art and screens from this week show the Elezan, Lalafell and Roegadyn, along with new creatures and areas. These screens demonstrate gameplay, user interface and areas. This is what Square Enix says about these three races:
This race consists of tall, slender people. After dominating and claiming sole dominion over Eorzea, these people developed strong feelings of honor and pride. While Hyur and Elezen once fought as bitter rivals, they now share an equal understanding with the migrated race. The two races work together for mutual peace and prosperity.
As a polar opposite to the Elezen, the Lalafell are short and round. Their size and childlike features make their age hard to discern. The Lalafell were once an agricultural people from the southern regions and migrated to Eorzea through the trade routes. Lalafell maintain their economic prosperity through their acceptance of other races.
With their massive muscular frames, the Roegadyn come from a barbaric race of northern seafarers. Today, the mighty Roegadyn are fiercely competitive but also show compassion and loyalty.
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills
- Final Fantasy III Coming to Ouya
- Square Enix Announces Its Gamescom Lineup