Final Fantasy XIV Online Version 2.0
With recently announced Version 2.0, introduces an all-new region known as Hydaelyn with two new races. While most MMORPGs introduce the new regions and races with expansion packs, Square Enix offers this content as an update.
The first race, the Hyur, are the most populous civilized race in Hydaelyn, thanks to 3 migratory waves over 1000 years. The Hyur fight for personal freedom and liberty. However, this emphasis does not help create a unified sense of identity. Players can enjoy various languages and traditions to create a sense of diversity.
Next, the Miqo’te take a more animal appearance with their pointed ears and feline tails. During the Age of Endless Frost in the Fifth Umbral Era, the Miqo’te ancestors migrated to the realm by traveling across frozen seas in pursuit of wandering prey. Don’t expect to find sprawling Miqo’te cities, though, as this race tends to be territorial, with the males showing unusual shyness.
Hopefully, this new realm and race will improve the fan excitement with Final Fantasy XIV Online, an MMORPG plagued by slow gameplay and repetitive locations.
- Top 11 Bad Games That I Still Love
- Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed
- IMHO: Expecting Circles from Square
- New Screens and Concept Art for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- Hitman: Absolution Goes Online
- Sleeping Dogs’ PC Version Gets Special Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announces August DLC Schedule
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills
- Final Fantasy III Coming to Ouya