Everyone Sing Hits Homes in September
Recently, a friend invited me to a karaoke night at a local bar, but I was not able to join in the fun. Soon, though, I’ll be able to bring my friends to my house for that sing-a-long fun in a more private setting.
Featuring an eclectic mix of licensed music from Lionel Richie to Pussycat Dolls, O-Games’ Everyone Sing will hit the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii in Sept.
Up to 4 players can sing the melody or harmonies with the 30+ licensed tracks. Unlike karaoke at a bar, though, Everyone Sing offers a variety of competitive and cooperative modes, including Pass the Bomb and Know Your Song.
As can be expected, the game does not break new ground in the rhythm genre. Players sing the lyrics displayed on the screen and are scored by timing and pitch. However, the multiple game modes offers something better than other karaoke games in the past.
Players can look forward to several tracks, and parents can appreciate the Teen rating from the ESRB, knowing that the songs included in the game won’t be overly offensive or racy.
EVERYONE SING SAMPLE TRACKLIST:
1. Girls Aloud “The Promise”
2. Marina & The Diamonds “Hollywood”
3. Example “Kickstarts”
4. Lionel Richie “All Night Long (All Night)”
5. Boyzone “Picture Of You”
6. Nash “Do-Wah-Doo”
7. Black Kids “I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You”
8. Pussycat Dolls “Don’t Cha”
9. Jessie J “Nobody’s Perfect”
10. Billy Ray Cyrus “Achy Breaky Heart”
11. Michael Bublé “Haven’t Met You Yet”
12. Nicole Scherzinger “Poison”
13. A-ha “Take On Me”
14. The Wanted “All Time Low”
15. Nicki Minaj “Your Love”
16. The Noisettes “Don’t Upset The Rhythm (Go Baby Go)”
17. Dusty Springfield “I Only Want to Be With You”
18. Taio Cruz “Come On Girl”
19. CeCe Peniston “Finally”
20. Rizzle Kicks “Down With The Trumpets”
21. The Saturdays “Ego”
22. Gina G. “Ooh Ahh… Just a Little Bit”