Durango Won’t Be Announced At E3
Microsoft recently announced that the next generation XBox, codenamed “Durango”, will not be announced at this year’s E3. This comes as a huge disappointment, especially in anticipation of the event itself. Microsoft’s reason for withholding could be that many of the system’s specifications have already leaked. They have little reason to announce the specs if people already have them. They could also be awaiting the completion of game development, as those titles are a way out still. The release of a new console is always an exciting venture for gamers, as it means a leap forward in the industry. At the same time, I hope to still get a few good years out of my current gen consoles.
- End Credits 1.14.13 – Melrose Burnings, New Console Rumors & NRA Video Game
- IMHO: Pass It On
- The Next Gen Console: A Double-Edged Sword
- Battlefield 3 Patch (for 360)
- Gamestop May Refuse to Stock Next-Gen Consoles
- Elder Scrolls MMO Coming Soon!
- SWTOR Free Weekend, “From Ashes” On-Disc DLC, & Discless Durango – The GameTaffy.com #NewShow 2012-03-16
- New Xbox Will NOT Attend E3
- Following Molyneux Departure, Phil Harrison Brought on as Head of MS European Game Studios
- Durango Won’t Contain Disc Drive