Dragon Age Integrates Multiplayer
Rumors about a new multiplayer feature for EA’s Dragon Age have surfaced from an inside source to Kotaku. It appears there will be an arena style player vs. player and player vs. environment feature for the title. As to whether it will be integrated into a sequel or added as DLC is unreported.
Another bonus this rumor details is that characters will be able to play as dragons. Friggin’ Dragons! This is the first time that the franchise will feature multiplayer gameplay since the release of Dragon Age Origins back in 2009.
- IMHO: Violent Video Games and the Public Eye
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Allows Players to Test Their Skills
- New Quantum Conundrum Video Series
- IMHO: Pass It On
- Battlefield 3 Patch (for 360)
- Why I Don’t Play Wii – Trophies and Achievements in Gaming
- Gamestop May Refuse to Stock Next-Gen Consoles
- Durango Won’t Be Announced At E3
- New Xbox Will NOT Attend E3
- Mass Effect 3 Fans Whining About Ending