Double Dragon Neon Coming in September
Retro fans have been waiting in anticipation for the announcement of Double Dragon Neon‘s release date.
Still dawning their 80′s style and attitude, Billy and Jimmy are on a beat-’em-up quest to save their (that’s right, I said, “their”) girlfriend Marion.
WayForward Technologies started development with the attitude of sticking true to the retro gaming of the original Double Dragon, while introducing new gamers to old-school beat-’em-ups.
For those planning on picking up Double Dragon Neon, the price is right with the PSN copy going for $10 and XBLA for 800 Microsoft Points.
- Baer-ly Played – Double Dragon: Neon (Review)
- New Video Game for August 15 – Dust: An Elysian Tail
- King of Fighters XIII Coming to PSN and XBLA
- Jeremy McGrath Donates to Be the Match
- Square Enix Releases Final “Fun with Physics” Video
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD Hitting Consoles in August
- Sine Mora Coming to PSN
- Okami HD to Use Move
- Quantum Conundrum Scores Chris Ballew
- Tomba! Comes to PSN