Demiurge Announces Shoot Many Robots: Arena Kings
Shoot Many Robots: Arena Kings brings the art style and action of Shoot Many Robots with player-vs-player team deathmatch battles.
As this is the beta of the game, new features and game modes are still in development. When it launches, Shoot Many Robots: Arena Kings will be a free-to-play PC game available through Steam. Players can still register for the closed beta.
“We’re taking our favorite parts of Shoot Many Robots and stirring in PvP competition and gameplay that’s constantly evolving,” says Will Jennings, lead designer on Arena Kings. “It’s like a big tasty vegetarian stew with lots of guns in it, but also alive and mutating and fighting other soups. While I’ve got notebooks full of weapons, special moves, and pants I can’t wait to add, what’s really exciting is getting to hear from players in the earliest stages of the game’s development and giving them what they’re asking for, sometimes in the very next weekly update.”
While we know that Demiurge will bring many elements from Shoot Many Robots, the official launch date has not been announced yet. So if you want to play, click the link above to register for the beta.
- Tiny Troopers Gets Update on Steam
- Rocketbirds Coming to Steam
- Square Enix Releases Final “Fun with Physics” Video
- Legend of Pegasus Trailer Unveils X’or Race
- Endless Space Review
- Cubemen Gets Major Update
- Quantum Conundrum Scores Chris Ballew
- Bang Bang Racing Available Now
- Rock of Ages Available on PSN
- ME3 Official Trailer + Steam Sales!