Cubemen Gets Major Update
“Our mantra for Cubemen has always been to offer a refreshing spin on the Tower Defense genre whilst working closely with the community to create the content that they want”, said Seon Rozenblum, Director of 3 Sprockets, “Our first major update radically expands the Cubemen universe…”
In the new online part of Mayhem, 6 to 8 players (4 on iPad) square off in six new multiplayer stages. And to make sure players don’t get bored and while waiting for a game, lobby chat keeps players connected and social.
Also contributing to player entertainment is unit customization. Originally, Cubemen was a Red vs. Blue game. Now, 12 color schemes and 8 costumes allow for fantastic customization (green ninjas, anyone?). Now, players can show more of their personalities in the way they dress their troops.
But for players less interested in Mayhem, 3 new Skirmish and 5 new Defense levels were added. Also, the new Sniper unit, called SID, offers a deadly new strategy.
If you’re new to Cubemen, this 3D tower defense game offers 35 single-player levels, where players deploy units. Skirmish allows for a 1-on-1 against a person online or an AI competitor with real-time strategy combat over 25 levels.
To promote this new major update, Cubemen can be yours via digital download at the App Store or Steam for $2 until June 28. For more information and links to buy, check out the official Cubemen website.
- Tiny Troopers Gets Update on Steam
- Scribblenauts Remix Goes Back to School
- Rocketbirds Coming to Steam
- Square Enix Releases Final “Fun with Physics” Video
- Demiurge Announces Shoot Many Robots: Arena Kings
- Legend of Pegasus Trailer Unveils X’or Race
- Endless Space Review
- Quantum Conundrum Scores Chris Ballew
- Demons’ Score E3 Screens and Trailer
- Bang Bang Racing Available Now