Assassin’s Creed Franchise Comes to a Close in October… Maybe
Bringing a close to the Assassin’s Creed franchise, Assassin’s Creed 3 has been given an official release date. Ubisoft has announced the title’s release on October 30th of this year. Fans can get ready for what Ubisoft is calling its “biggest launch in… history”.
Assassin’s Creed has maintained a release a year, and the main story line involving Desmond Miles comes to a close in October, but Ubisoft only plans on ending that story arc and slowing development (ie yearly releases) of the franchise. This shows that the developer still plans to create Assassin’s Creed titles in the future. One setting I would like to play the game in is industrial Britain ~1750–Oliver Twist gets revenge!
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA
- Wii U Gets a Release Date
- The Next Gen Console: A Double-Edged Sword
- Revival of Soul Reaver Likely
- GTA V Pushed to 2013
- Next Gen Microsoft Console Ditching Discs
- From Dust Coming to Chrome
- IMHO: TMI, Dude
- Assassin’s Creed III Character Reveal
- SNES Game to be Released in 2013