Kalypso Announces Plans to Bring Alien Spidy to North America
The European gaming company Kalypso Media announced the North American platforms for its digital action-adventure game, Alien Spidy.
The spider hero swings onto the Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, Mac and PC this fall. With the new trailer below, Kalypso launched a new North American website so you can keep up to date.
The super intelligent alien spider crashes into Earth, separating him from his hot female companion Virgi. Now, he must reunite with his sexy spider and find the lost parts of his craft.
As seen in the trailer, Alien Spidy will feature fun art design and increasing difficulty over several levels.
“We believe Alien Spidy is a gem of a game,” said Jonathan Hales, Managing Director, Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. “With its quirky lead character and broad accessibility, this title is extremely fun to play for any age. As players get deeper into the later levels, however, they’ll find it gets tougher. We really want to challenge the hardcore gamers.”
Alien Spidy will be available to play at Gamescom and PAX Prime, and will launch on XBLA, PSN, Mac and PC this fall with an Everyone Rating.
- Tomb Raider Gamescom Screens
- First Cognition Trailer
- Capcom Reveals Remember Me at Gamescom 2012
- Legends of Pegasus Shows off the Arthrox
- Jagged Alliance: Crossfire Coming in September
- New Legend of Pegasus Race Revealed
- Square Enix Announces Its Gamescom Lineup
- Legend of Pegasus Trailer Unveils X’or Race
- Kalypso Media to Attend Gamescom 2012